Esther Gaytan

Welcome To Esther's Blog!


Get a Voki now!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tool 10: Exploring Mobile Technology And Apps

Shape Builder The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
Toddler Counting Lite - Preschool number adventure

The two above apps are a couple of apps that I would like for my Pre-K student to play with. I have used an iPhone, iTouch, and the iPad and its pretty fun. I don't own a iPhone because I love my Blackberry dearly but maybe in the future I will get one.
My student would benefit on building their fine motor skills while playing with the iTouch (which is very important in Pre-K). Having an iTouch in the classroom will be another way to differentiate learning and teaching. An iTouch will help all different types of learners...Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic.
I've included to different links to websites that discuss iPod Touch in the classroom and the link to the Apple in Education website.

No comments:

Post a Comment