Esther Gaytan

Welcome To Esther's Blog!


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tool 8: Video Resources

I like incorporating streaming videos in my lesson plans because it gives my students an additonal way to understand the lesson. It helps give my Auditory and Visual learners another way to learn the material other than just hearing it from me. I LOVE using YouTube. YouTube has some many videos that are very helpful in the classroom and for student learning.



Another website I like using is Ehow (knowledge for myself that can help me in my lessons). Ehow is a streaming video site that helps you learn just about anything. I included a link to a video on how to teach your studetns to write numbers.

http://www.ehow.com/video_4983880_teach-number-writing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment